Monday, June 21, 2010

Van der Sloot: I was 'tricked' into confessing

Okay, let me see if I got this right. The Peruvian police "tricked" Joran (The serial murderer) Van der Sloot into confessing by promising him he would be tried in the Netherlands, not Peru for his latest butchering of a young woman. Oh yeah, I totally believe this. This guy didn't know the woman, never met her and the videos of her entering his apartment were faked. The Peruvian police stupidly risked an international incident by railroading this guy. Van de Sloot is a fine, upstanding young man and everything that he says must be believed because he has never done anything wrong in his entire life - well, we won't mention blackmail and fraud, but what the hell.

Now where's this swampland you wanted me to look at?

No comments:

Post a Comment