Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Partial Transcrip of Kagen Confirmation Hearings

Sen Lahey: Tell me about this gun ruling thing again. I didn't like your last answer.
Kagan: What gun thing?
Sen Lahey: The one we just talked about. The one about banning guns everywhere.
Kagan: Senator, what have you been smoking?
Sen Lahey: I suppose you just aren't going to answer that question are you?
Kagan: What question?
Sen Lahey: Okay. Let's just move on. Ms Kagan when did you discover you were a raging dyke?
Kagan: Who said I was a dyke?
Sen Lahey: Well, let me put it this way. Would you date Senator Byrd?
Kagan: No.
Sen Lahey: Why not? Because he's a MAN.
Kagan: Because he's dead, Senator.
Sen Lahey: So you are a necrophiliac. Is that it?
Kagan: Necro what?
Sen Lahey: Now we have confirmed you are a lesbian necrophiliac. Is that right?

No comments:

Post a Comment