Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Pesticides on Produce Tied to ADHD in Children

This is exactly the kind of article I really hate. This article claims that bug spay on veggies causes ADHD. The problem is, this article gives the impression that ADHD is a DISEASE. It's not. It's a conglomeration of symptoms.

I spoke at length to a child psychiatrist about ADHD. His words were, "I see a lot of child patients who have been diagnosed with ADHD. I work with them and identify a number of organic and psychological problems. I treat those and the ADHD disappears. Does that make ADHD a disease?"

I say Bull Shit to all a loser teachers in America who insist on drugging our kids because their classes are so boring none of the students wants to pay attention. Stop these teachers from destroying the minds of these kids. It should be a crime.

No comments:

Post a Comment