Friday, May 14, 2010

Holder Admits to Not Reading Arizona's Immigration Law Despite Criticizing It

My, my. Ain't that nice. I don't like it. I ain't read it. But I don't like it. That coming from the ATTORNEY GENERAL of the UNITED STATES? *sigh*

Who is this Holder guy? Born in Queens, New York. Both parents black with roots in Barbados. Then, after Columbia Law, because a real estate broker. That's a little odd. But since he was an attorney, naturally he wanted to flex his legal muscles so he became council for the Afro-American Defense Fund. I'm sure that job took up all of 5 or 10 minutes of his day. Then, apparently, he was a total loser in the Realty business so he did what all lazy, losers do - Went to work for the Justice Department.

When Obama came along. he said, "Hey. Dar one my bros having to work fo some whitey. Fuck dat!" And Holder became Attorney General.

Now the case in point here is the Arizona Immigration Law. Holder has screamed and yelled about a 10 page law for almost two months but not bothered to read it. I wonder what he will think when he does read the law and discovers it has nothing to do with the "Black Community?" I suspect the result will be dead silence. Typical of this Administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment