Wednesday, April 21, 2010

America's Road

Those who know me know I was not born in this country. I'm in fact a native of Northern Ireland. I've lived all over the world as a child but for the past 15 years America has been my home. Now that you understand that you will see that I have a unique view of this country - the social system, politics and historical outlook.

So you first question is: Are you some nut case Liberal or another Gun-Toting Conservative?

Sorry, folks. I'm neither one. I suppose I'm both in a way, and neither. I believe in the NRA and their gun safety programs. I have a strict belief in the U.S. Constitution. And, at the same time, believe we need changes in the way workers are enslaved by the system and in the direction the far left is leading this country. But, you will not see me at a Tea Party gathering either.

This blog is not about who I am, but about what America is and where it's heading. As time allows, I will post here my own thoughts on what I see in this country. I will most likely inflame some, maybe even insult others who's views are different than my own. I don't care. The first Amendment to the Constitution gives me the right to speak out. If you are insulted and/or inflamed, then you should look at your own positions and wonder how you arrived at them.

It will always be my aim to tell you exactly how I arrive at my own positions and how I went about evaluating the information. If you are unable to do that for your own feelings, then I feel sorry for you. Most of you are sheep who follow the party line without thinking. I am not one of those.

No comments:

Post a Comment