Sunday, September 25, 2011

Morgan Freeman on the Tea Party: 'It is a Racist Thing

I have long been a fan of Morgan Freeman's acting. But where did this come from? Someone needs to set Freeman straight. Agreed there is a lot of racism in the US. Obama is racist. There is racism still existing in the deep south. There is racism existing in many of the rural areas. What does that have to do with the Tea Party?

I believe in the tea party and what they stand for as do many Democrats, Republicans and Independents. Does that mean that we are all Racist? I was a Selma Bus Rider way back in the 1960's. Where was Freeman? I don't remember him there. I still have a crack in my forehead where I was struck by an Alabama State Policeman. Does Freeman?

The Democrats have used and used and over used the race card to the point where it makes one sick to hear it. The great racists in America are those throwing the race card at anyone who disagrees with them. Frankly, that make them racist. Go back to sleep Morgan and stay out of politics. You've made a fool of yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment