Thursday, September 22, 2011

Americans Freed From Iran Prison Begin Trek Home

So the story is, two INNOCENT guys went hiking in Iraq in the middle of a war because they had nothing else to do. Then, after climbing a 15 foot fence, evading a border patrol and suddenly finding themselves in IRAN. It's pretty amazing to me the crap that comes out of Washington.

Now that these to INNOCENT guys have been ransomed and are free, I can speak my mind. This is a short list of what I find WRONG with this story:

1. Two innocent guys go hiking in the middle of a war zone? Not likely. First getting visas to get into Iraq would have been difficult. The Military would have stopped them from wandering off into the country side. And no one in their right mind would have even wanted to do what they did.

2. Crossing from Iraq into Iran isn't like seeing a sign as you cross the 45th parallel on I-84. This is an international border with a serious fence and border patrols.

So why were they really there? My guess is they were working for the CIA doing a spy mission into Iran. The Iranians told the truth. The Obama White House and State Departments LIED (again).

No comments:

Post a Comment