Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ousted worker Sherrod rejects return to Ag agency

Sorry people, but I've been waiting for this. As I suspected all along Shirley Sherrod has painted herself as another "Po black woman disadvantaged by whitey." The fact that she refused a job that pays in the neighborhood of $90,000 per year in the midst of a depression says what?

But let's look at the real story here. Who really forced her to resign? Barrack Obama, the NAACP and the Head of FDA. Obama's Black. The head of FDA is black. The NAACP sure as hell is black. Now explain to me how whitey fits in with all this?

What really sticks in my craw is this bitch now has set herself up as God Judge on Earth for Everything Prejudicial, ie., how whitey owned slaves and owes them. Sorry. I never owned any slaves, never fucked any blacks and don't feel the least bit guilty.

No comments:

Post a Comment