Saturday, August 14, 2010

Obama throws support behind controversial Islamic center

Obama did what? The American people see the 911 site in New York City as a national monument to those who were murdered by Mslim terrorists. Now the Moron-In-Chief wants a Muslim Mosque built on the site? What the hell is wrong with that idiot?

Obama has dividd this country along racial lines. It's clear he is a Muslim. It's clear he hates the whites and America. When will somone other than me say ENOUGH!!

Ok... now it's Sunday morning. One of the brighter idiots in the White House has figured out that El Presesidente' has again blown it out his ass.

Obama 'not commenting on wisdom' of controversial Islamic center

From this I have to gather he's saying, "I didn't mean to say anything but my Muslim brothers building their mosque at ground zero and slapping America in the face is a good idea even if I can say it."

No comments:

Post a Comment